Natural Eye Makeup Ideas 2016.Smokey Brown Eyeshadow Tutorial A brown smokey eye is a great look if you want a dramatic look, without being too dark. The pop of gold on the inner third of the eye really brightens up the eye and adds a bit of light to make the eyes really stand out. This look works really well on all eye colors – brown, hazel/green or blue. If you’re light complected and don’t feel comfortable with a look this dark, you can soften it up a bit by skipping the black liner and using a deep brown or charcoal – or you can skip the liner all together. If you have small eyes, black on the waterline can make the eyes appear even smaller, so to avoid this, make sure the eyeshadow on your bottom lash line is extra smokey and extended out and apply a good coat of mascara to the bottom lashes. Adding a flesh toned, ivory or brown liner to your waterline is also an option to open up the eyes.
Natural Eye Makeup Tutorial
Here are simple rules that you have to follow to attain that natural and fresh eye makeup effect:
- Have with you a dark neutral eye shadow, a light one, dark brown eyeliner, and one dark brown mascara.
- Start with applying an eyeliner on your upper lid. Keep it as thin as possible, so as not to make it seem obvious that you placed it to achieve a makeup look.
- Apply the light neutral eye shadow from your lash line to your whole eye ball, or up to the brow bone.
- Put a dark eye shadow on the eye corner, and spread or blend it to the eyelid part where you applied an eyeliner.
- Apply mascara on your eyelashes, and do it for two or three layers. You may opt for a black mascara to make it a little dramatic or more natural.
- For the finishing touch, apply a very light but shimmery eye shadow to the innermost corner of your eyes to make it dolled up or bright.
With these techniques, you can easily attain the natural but refreshing look. Just add up some finishing touches for your cheeks and lips. With your cheeks, a light application of a blush or stain is highly recommended. For your lips, using red or bright coloured lipstick is a big no-no. Choose a tinted lip gloss instead or a lipstick with a neutral shade.
Now that you have all of these basic techniques and rules, you are now more than ready to hit the gym, go out with your friends, or have a date without seeming too pressured to be at your best. With a simple dress, jeans, or trench coat, you can impress anyone with how cool and chic you could be and still be the confident woman that they can see.