Blue eyes are a true gift of nature. These eyes reflect the wonderful colors of the sky, sea waves..A beautiful woman with blue eyes embodies youth, gentleness, innocence and purity. But even these beautiful blue eyes require a well-done makeup. Makeup artists ensure that it is not difficult to do a makeup for blue eyes. It is important to know the basic rules and secrets that we are revealing in this article.
Choosing makeup eyeshadows for blue eyes: basic rules
The ladies that nature has endowed with blue eyes are very lucky, because they can choose many shades of eyeshadows. But of all diversity of colors, the following can be distinguished the most suitable:
– Blue eyes perfectly match the colors of silver, pink, gold and purple.
– Also, they match with shades of pearl, gray-brown and lilac.
– The depth of the gaze can be achieved by using shades of bright pink. Such an option is perfect for a romantic date.
– To give eyes a touch of mystery, use eyeshadows in shades of bright blue that will make blue eyes look very expressive and deep.
– Very harmonious look eyeshadows in turquoise and sea breeze color.
– For a night in a noisy and fun club, opt for black eyeshadows, which can be combined with any other favorite shade.
Choosing eyeliner and mascara for blue blue eyes
The eyeliner is the perfect weapon in the arsenal of feminine beauty. By using it, we can accentuate the eye shape, the gaze becomes more expressive, and the whole image gets a touch of sexuality. Remember that the darker the eyeliner color is, the more intense will be the color of your eyes. Ladies with blue eyes should avoid eyeliner in light shades because it will not do anything but give the eyes a faded and inexpressive look. The same rule applies to eye pencils that match the natural eye color. To give the look a touch of brightness and expressiveness, the inner corners of eyes can be accented with lighter eyeliner (white). For blue eyes fits very well eyeliner in dark blue, dark green, brown and dark gray color. Makeup artists recommend us to apply above the eyeliner a layer of powder, so that it will not “flow”. Note that in a day makeup for blue eyes must not be present clear boundaries, therefore, after application, retouch the eyeliner. This can be achieved either by using a sponge or even the fingers. For an evening out, all types of wings are welcome.