Fall/ Winter 2015-2016 Makeup Trends.Want to be ahead of the pack in the trends stakes this season? Maybelline and Look At Me are letting you into our beauty notes for the round-up of top trends.
Skater girl style is in! This look is attitude-heavy with thick, dramatic liner but it has a clean, light feel thanks to the ultra neat shapes. It’s a real edgy look but if you have the confidence then you’ll pull it off!
1. Rocket Volum’ Mascara
2. Color Show Nail Lacquer in Orange Fix
3. Super Stay Powder in Nude
4. Eyestudio Master Duo Liquid Liner in Black
Edgy eyes are this season’s answer to obvious glamour. Create this with thick, black liner blended in for a smokey finish. This look is tough but chic, so go for a classic red lippie teamed with glossy black nails.
1. Color Show Nail Lacquer in Blackout
2. Mega Plush Mascara
3. Super Stay 14hr Lipstick in Ravishing Rouge
4. Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
A strong lipstick is huge for this season. It’s the ultimate instant update to any look! Use a nail polish in a shade similar to the tone of your lipstick to pull this look together and keep eyes subtle with a slick of mascara and kohl liner.
1. Color Show Nail Lacquer in Fuschia Fever
2. Great Lash Mascara in Very Black
3. Master Smoky Eyeliner in Black
4. Color Sensational Vivids Collection Hot Plum Lipstick
Natural radiance is revisited for this Autumn/Winter, with make-up that reflects pure and fresh beauty. It’s all about enhancing your natural features and working with what you’ve got. Blush, balm and brow mascara at the ready!
1. Baby Lips Lip Balm – Hydrate
2. Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Brown
3. Dream Touch Blush in Berry
4. Color Show Nail Lacquer in Nebline